- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
As such the company has adopted the FSC® system in order to evaluate which categories of wood fall into these categories and as such are unacceptable to mix with FSC® certified wood.
Look for FSC® – Certified Products
As such the company is committed to implementing and maintaining a Chain of Custody for FSC® veneer/jointed veneers in accordance with the following FSC® standard(s):
Chain of Custody CU-COC-805997
40-004 for manufacturers
COC Accr Man 3.6 for traders
Download our FSC® Chain of Custody Certificate.